Science Program Guides
Review the Level 2 Program Requirements Chart to compare available Level II program options. Review the following Department and School Program Guides to understand the Level II program options, admission requirements, research areas, career and postgraduate opportunities available to you:
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Earth, Environment & Society
- Life Sciences (Interdisciplinary Science)
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour
You can also use the 2022-23 Undergraduate Calendar, to review requirements for Level II program(s) you are interested in applying to.
Applying to Your Level 2 Program:
Between April 3 – 30, via Mosaic, apply to your 2023-2024 Fall/Winter programs.
- Log-in to Mosaic.
- Click “Student Center”
- Click “My Academics”
- Click “Program/Plan Application”
Please consider the following information before choosing potential programs:
- You may apply to a maximum of four programs.
- Rank order your program choices carefully.
- During the admission selection process, if you are admitted to your FIRST choice, you will NOT be evaluated for any other programs.
- During the admission selection process, if you are NOT admitted to your first choice of program, then you will be evaluated for your second choice, and so on.
- Note: Minimum GPA’s, and grade averages in specific courses may be required, but do not guarantee admission to limited enrolment programs.
How to view Your Program:
In June, check your Mosaic Student Center to see the program to which you have been admitted for Fall/Winter 2023/2024.