Level II Program Information
Review the Level II Program List to learn more about all available Level II programs in the Faculty of Science. Explore the following links to find each Department’s Level II program options, admission requirements, research areas, careers and postgraduate opportunities available to you. You can also utilize the Course Calculator to determine your eligibility for your preferred program(s).
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Earth, Environment & Society
- Life Sciences (Interdisciplinary Science)
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour
You can also use the Undergraduate Academic Calendar, to review the requirements for the Level II program(s) you are interested in applying to.
Applying to Your Level II Program:
- Log into Mosaic.
- Click “Student Center”
- Click “My Academics”
- Click “Program/Plan Application”
Please consider the following information before choosing potential programs:
- You may apply to a maximum of four programs.
- Rank order your program choices carefully.
- During the admission selection process, if you are admitted to your FIRST choice, you will NOT be evaluated for any other programs.
- During the admission selection process, if you are NOT admitted to your first choice of program, then you will be evaluated for your second choice, and so on.
- Note: Minimum GPAs, and grade averages in specific courses may be required, but do not guarantee admission to limited enrolment programs.
How to View Your Program:
In June, check your Mosaic Student Center to see the program to which you have been admitted for Fall/Winter 2024/2025.